PLEASE READ THE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS BELOW THOROUGHLY.
Failure to follow the basic instructions and safety precautions listed in the user manual can lead to damage to your device, other property damage, serious bodily injury, and even death.
Thank you for purchasing from us! Please read all instructions carefully before using and retain this manual for future use and reference.
APPLIED TO THE HOVERBOARD, ELECTRIC SCOOTER AND ANY ELECTRIC DRIVING DEVICE:
In order to avoid dangers that are caused by collisions, falls, and loss of control, please learn how to ride the device by reading the product manual and watching some online tutorial videos.
All users are responsible for any consequences caused by violating warning contents or prompt operations.
+ Only use the supplied charger with this scooter. Or you can order the compatible replacement charger here
+ Do not ride on icy or slippery surfaces.
+ Read the user manual and warning labels before riding.
+ Store the device in a dry, ventilated environment.
+ Avoid violent crashes or impact when transporting.
- If within 30 days the device is not used, please charge the battery and keep the device in a cool dry place and charging it every 60 days. Otherwise there is the likelihood of its failure, which is not subject to warranty services.
- Keep the device away from heat sources, direct sunlight, humidity, and prolonged exposure to water.
- Do not operate the device if it has been exposed to water, moisture or any other liquids to prevent against electric shock, explosion and/or injury to yourself and damage to the device.
- Do not use the device if it has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- Repairs to electrical equipment should only be performed by a qualified electrician. Improper repairs may place the user at serious risk.
- Do not puncture or harm the exterior surface of the product in any way.
- Keep the device free from dust, lint, etc.
- Do not use this device for anything other than its intended use or purpose. Doing so may damage the device.
- This product is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not expose batteries, battery pack, or batteries installed to excessive heat, such as direct sunlight, or open flame.
- Do not ride violently in low temperatures around or below 0° F (-18° C). Doing so may increase the risk of mechanical failures of the scooter, which may lead to damage to your device, other property damage, serious bodily injury and even death.
- Do not store the device battery in the indoor environment with temperature is exceed 122° F (50° C) or – 0° F (-18° C)
• Do not ride “double” with more than one adult rider on the scooter.
• Avoid riding in large groups, as this can force you to ride too close to other riders, making it difficult to see other vehicles and road hazards.
• Do not ride above your skill level. Ensure you have had enough practice with all functions and features of your scooter.
• Do not ride too fast -- with increased speed comes increased risk. If you are moving at a higher speed, small bumps can turn into large impacts, leading to a higher risk of injury if an accident occurs.
• Do not ride your bike with any pets.
• If you are in an accident while driving your device, contact Emergency Medical Services or 911 immediately for help.
• Before stepping on your device, make sure it is placed flat on level ground, the power is on, and the Running Indicator light is green. Do not step on if the Running Indicator is red.
• Do not try to open or modify your device, as doing manufacturer warranty, and may cause failure to your device leading to serious bodily injury or death.
• Do not use the device to place yourself or anyone else and their property in danger.
• If you and your friend(s) are driving together, be sure to keep a safe distance between each other to prevent collisions, property damage, serious injuries or even death.
• Be sure to keep your feet on the pedals at all times. Moving your feet off your device while driving is dangerous.
• Do not operate the device while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol. It is dangerous and illegal. You can and will be arrested for driving under the influence.
• Do not operate the device when you are restless or sleepy.
• Use your best judgment to keep yourself out of dangerous situations with your device.
• Do not ride your device off of curbs, ramps, or attempt to operate in a skate park, empty pool, or in any way similar to a skateboard or scooter. THIS IS NOT A SKATEBOARD.
• Do not continuously spin in place, it will cause dizziness and you will fall and injure yourself.
• Do not abuse your device, doing so can damage your unit and cause failure to the operating system leading to injury.
• Do not drive in or near puddles of water, mud, sand, stones, gravel, debris or near rough and rugged terrain.
• The device can be used on paved roads that are flat and even. If you encounter uneven pavement, please lift your device over and past the obstruction.
• Do not ride in inclement weather: snow, rain, hail, sleek, on icy roads or in extreme heat.
• Do not ride in or near pools or other large bodies of water.
• Bend your knees when riding on bumpy or uneven pavement to absorb the shock and vibration and help you keep your balance.
• If you are unsure if you can safely ride on a specific terrain, step off and carry your device. ALWAYS BE ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION.
• Do not attempt to ride over bumps or objects greater than ½ inch even when prepared and bending your knees.
• PAY ATTENTION - look at where you are riding and be conscious of the road conditions, people, places, property and objects around you.
• Do not operate the device in crowded areas.
• Operate your device with extreme caution when indoors, especially around people, property, and narrow spaces like doorways and other narrow spaces.
• Operate your device with extreme consideration for people and property at all times.
• Do not operate the device while talking, texting, or looking at your phone.
• Do not ride your device where it is not permitted.
• Do not ride your device near motor vehicles or on public roads.
• Do not climb or travel down steep hills with your device.
• The device is intended for use by a single individual, DO NOT attempt to operate the device with two or more people.
• Do not carry anything while riding the device.
• Individuals with lack of balance should not attempt to operate the device.
• Pregnant women and women who plan on being pregnant should not operate the device.
• Young children and the elderly should not operate the device without proper instruction and supervision.
• At higher speeds, always take into consideration longer stopping distances.
• DO NOT step forward off of your device.
• Do not attempt to jump on or off your device.
• Do not attempt any stunts or tricks with your device.
• Do not ride the device in dark or poorly lit areas.
• Do not ride the device near or over potholes, cracks or uneven pavement or surfaces.
• Do not operate your device off-road.
• Keep in mind that you are 4.5 inches (11.43 cm) taller when operating the device. Make sure to go through doorways safely.
• Do not turn sharply, especially at high speeds.
• Do not exceed the maximum or minimum weight limits.
• Do not step on the fenders of the device.
• Avoid driving the device in unsafe places, including near areas with flammable gas, steam, liquid, dust, fiber, which could cause fire and explosion accidents.